Thursday, December 3, 2015

What's on your mind?

Thanksgiving has come and gone and I am thinking that many of us have spent more than a little bit of time in gratitude for important aspects of our lives -- family and friends in particular. It's a nice time of year in many ways.  This year has been especially pleasant in that the weather has cooperated around here in lovely fashion.  Of course many of those native to NW Pennsylvania are totally convinced that because we have enjoyed a beautiful Autumn so far, we will have to pay by having snow into May or June.  We will see....  

Black Friday is over as is Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday.  I don't know about you, but I am looking forward to just easing into the next Holiday Season now. I want to "feel" the spirit of Christmas -- sort of like a winter version of ..."stopping to smell the roses". I have the feeling that several of you might agree. Am I correct in this? What's on your mind?

And so it is that I wish you a Happy First Thursday of December.  You have three full weeks until December 25th. My hope for you is that you enjoy every single minute.  

No comments:

Post a Comment