Thursday, June 20, 2024

Laptops and Snapping Turtles

 So many important topics to write about these days:

"Elder Abuse Awareness Day: A commitment to protecting our seniors" was just "celebrated" on June 15th.

 Juneteenth and the meaning thereof...

Hunter's laptop and assorted or perhaps other sordid current events...

The national identity crisis of 2024...

The chaos of the world...


I will leave them all for others.  Today I am thinking about snapping turtles laying eggs in my mulch again, whether or not I should sow wildflower seeds in my entire pasture, and if we will ever have more than two days of low humidity in a row.  The thought has also entered my head wondering if there is anywhere else in the world that you need your furnace in the morning and ac in the evening.   That's all.  Ignoring important topics works for me. Sometimes the little things are also important.  

"In times like these, it helps to recall that there have always been times like these." (Paul Harvey)

2 comments:

  1. If you lived in Maine, you will often need the furnace in the morning and the a/c (or windows open) in the afternoon. But I doubt you'd get snapping turtles laying eggs in the mulch! 🥰

    ReplyDelete