Thursday, August 11, 2016

Awash in color and plastic bags...

It's a temporary situation, but for now -- my home is awash in color and plastic bags.  You see -- my daughter is now a consultant for the relatively new clothing company called LuLaRoe, and my house is the receiving and shipping center at the moment. What fun! I want it to stay here.  I get to help unpack all the soft, wonderful goodies, watch them being sold, and then help package them for shipping. Anyone who know me knows that I love to package things -- I could have had a career as a gift wrapper -- and loved every single minute. Anyway --

It is an amazing experience.  Not only do I get first pick of all the wonderful softness and comfort of LuLaRoe clothing as one of my perks, but... I am learning about a whole new world.  There are online sales through Facebook and Periscope as well as Pop-Up Boutiques and vendor shows.  The learning curve is sometimes a challenge, but since my daughter has a handle on all of it, I just watch her run with it all. I hang on somehow and have fun tagging along when I want to.  Perfect....

What I really love is how the experience pulls in the entire family.  My grand-kids are willingly and totally involved.  My five-year old granddaughter, an excellent LuLaRoe model and budding star of Periscope, is the stylist -- accessorizing garments that are being photographed for online albums. My nine-year old grandson mans the camera at photo shoots of merchandise and then creates collages for marketing.  My son-in-law is even doing one online show a month -- as are several other of the husbands of consultants across the USA. These sessions are dubbed LuLaBro.  He will be manning the site and answering questions tomorrow evening,  August 12th at 8 PM. Here is the link for those of you who are members of the Friday Nights with the LuLaBros group. (If you are not a member, just click on the blue box to join. Someone will approve you in no time at all.)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/FridayNightwiththeLuLaBros/  

The whole endeavor is an amazing process and makes me smile.  

Busy and exciting times... and it's so much fun to be learning something new. Never a dull moment in the LuLaRoe world. It's a lot more than just enjoying the buttery softness of fabric and of clothing designed for comfort... although... those things are beyond nice.    

See for yourself at LuLaRoe Bree Burlingame on Facebook.   

1 comment:

  1. What a fun way to bring family together. Old dogs CAN learn new tricks :-)

    ReplyDelete