Thursday, October 10, 2024

Treasure Hunt

Always on the lookout for word treasures ... I ran across one posted on Facebook by a neighbor of mine that I simply want to share with you.  Unfortunately it is an anonymous word treasure.  Oh how I wish I could have lunch with the person who wrote it.  It seems especially poignant in these times. So many people going through so many difficult challenges.


"When life breaks you, it is because you are ready to be put back together differently. Every piece of you that  feels shattered is a piece that will find a new place, a new purpose, a new meaning.  Trust that the cracks are where the light gets in. And sometimes, in our brokenness, we find our greatest wholeness.

We find the courage to rebuild, to reimagine, to redefine what it means to be strong.

You are not broken; you are breaking through."  (Unknown)


There are an untold number of ways that this might speak to you. I know that, and so do you. We all have our own stories, our bag of rocks ... as my Mom used to say.  Right now, in light of what all is going on in our country weather and ... otherwise, I find this treasure of words comforting. Hope you do as well. 

May we all find our "greatest wholeness". 

No comments:

Post a Comment